Thursday, February 09, 2006

Sometimes, why can't people just accept what others have planned?

Instead of adding his or her own damned suggestion, happily shredding a carefully laid plan to pieces?

Seriously, planning an event for anything more then 4 person is tough, unless everyone is sort of in sync, i.e. that everyone has a free time at THAT particular time. If not, it's tough, since you got to shift times around to suit A, because he has work and whatever rubbish.

Of course, some morons just cannot accept that we are doing something that he, somehow, feels is "Uninteractive".

Sorry, we just happen to enjoy a movie more then K box.

And for god's sake, we have planned it towards watching a movie eons ago, and here you come in, 1 day before the outing, saying that the world should go K box instead.

Hence, successfully messing everyone up.

Even for me, I got rather fed up, with all sorts of promises not coming together (one of my fansub team is happily in chilled ice, because the project leader is MIA. Fantastic. Episode 18 is aired, and episode 17 is no where near release. Bah. I'll just do my job. **** the world.), and hence, I didn't really care when that dude called in a possible attempt to suay me towards going to sing karaoke.

So, in the end, it's down to the three of us again.

Bwahahaha.

Screw the world, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home